Olena S. Voloshkina
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Labor Protection and Environment of Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUBA)
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, 31, Vozduchoflotskiy Prospectus, Kyiv, 03037, Ukraine
Phone: +38(044)2454844, +38(050)3840640
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2004 – Doctor of Technical Sciences, the specialty is environmental safety, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
1986 – Ph.D., the specialty is agricultural land reclamation, Ukrainian Institute of Water Supply and amelioration of Agrarian Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
1977 – Ms. Sci. with Highest Honors, Engineer-Hydrotechnic, Moscow University of Construction and Architecture
1977–1981: worked on the expedition of the Lengidroproject in the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
1982–1993: at the Institute of Hydrotechnics and Reclamation of the UNU;
1993–2000: Scientific Secretary, Deputy Director of the Ukrainian Research Institute for Water and Environmental Issues;
2001–2004: Scientific Secretary of the National Security and Defense Institute of the National Security and Defense Council;
Since 2004 – Professor of the Department of Occupational and Environmental Protection;
2007–2015: Dean of the Faculty of Sanitary Engineering (since September 2014, the Faculty was renamed the "Faculty of Engineering Systems and Ecology");
2015–2021: Head of the Department of Occupational Safety and the environment of the Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture;
2021 to date: professor of the Department of Occupational Safety and the environment of the Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
- System analysis and validity of ways of problem solutions in ecological safety;
- The forecasts and assessment, creation of geo-information analytical systems of support of the administrative decisions for preparation of suggestions concerning introduction in Ukraine of the international standards and best foreign experience for questions of water safety;
- Organization and management of environmental activities;
- Impact of climate change on major life-sustaining resources;
- Influence of processes of natural-technogenic flooding of territories on their ecological safety;
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in the construction industry.
Experience with projects financed by international organisations
1997–1999: “Admissible Loadings on Belarus-Ukraine Transboundary Rivers and Sustainable Development (The Research Support Scheme (RSS) of the Ohen Society Institute/Higher Education Support Programme (OSI/HESP).
1997–2000: Tacis, CBC Programme: Bug and Latorica/Urh. Transboundary Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment.
2001–2002: Royal University (Sweden) – Polotsk University (Belarus) – Kyiv National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture (Ukraine). Sustainable Development of education.
2023–2024: Project Erasmus+ «Multilevel Local, Nation- and Regionwide Education and Training in Climate Services, Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation [ClimEd]», 619285-EPP-1-2020-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Some main publications (Total of scientific publications – more than 160):
- Development of Ukraine territory flooding processes; Its parameters and the ingluence on the environmental safety level. Voloshkina, J. Bereznitska /Motrol.Commission of motorization and energttics in agriculture. An international journal on operation of farm and agri-food industry machinery. Vol.16, No8, Lublin-Preszow 2014 – 127-135p. Інститут телекомунікацій і глобал. Інформ. простору. –К., 2014. – Вип. 16. – С. 5-14; http://www.pan-ol.lublin.pl/wydawnictwa/Teka-Motrol.html
- The analysis of metals biotransformation by alpine nivicolousmyxomycetes from substrates / T.Kryvomaz, E. Voloshkina, A. Michaud, I. Andrusishina//Easten-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies,Harkiv, - 5/10(83) 2016 – 50-57p DOI:10.15587/1729-4061.2016.79440
- The Role of “Green Structures” in Reducing the Environmental Footprint of Urbocenoses. Tetiana Tkachenko, Olena Voloshkina/ International Jornal of Engineering &Technology, 7(4.8) (2018),214-220. www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/IJET; https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/issue/view/452
- Radon exposure and lung cancer: analysis of risk for residents of Rivne City (Ukraine). O.O.Lebed, O.S.Voloshkina, V.O.Myslinchuk, V.O.Shchurik, A.V.Lysytsya// Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 2019, 9(4), 552-560, https://www.ujecology.com/
- Environmental safety of a territory due to the dangerous processes of flooding. O.Voloshkina, J.Bereznitska /USEFUL, is published by SVp4U,MIAMI, FL,33130,Issue 2017-#1, 1-13p., www.http:/useful.academy/issue
- Research of the use of “ecological niche” model for definition of production risk indicator. Voloshkina O.Gunchenko O. / Екологічна безпека та природокористування: зб. Наук. Праць / М-во освіти і науки України, Київ, нац. Ун-т буд-ва і архіт., НАН України, Ін-т телекомунікацій і глобал. Ін форм. простору. – К., 2018. – Вип. 25. – С.5-11; http://www.es-journal.in.ua
- About some features of forecasting masstransport processes in saturated - unsaturated media. S.Telyma, O.Voloshkina / USEFUL online journal, is published by SVp4U,MIAMI, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 01–08, December 2018. www.http:/useful.academy/issue
- Impact of Weather Factors on the Speed of the Reaction of Formaldehyde Formation Above Motorway Overpasses. SipakovR., Trofimovich V., Voloshkina O., Bereznitskaya Y./ Environmental Problems, Volume 3, number 2, LvivPolitechnic National University, 2018 – P..97-102 http://science.lpnu.ua/ep
- Modeling of the riverside groundwater intakes exploitation taking into account of the stream flow changes. S. V. Telyma, О.S/Voloshkina, YU. O. Bereznytska, V. M. Efimenko// European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers Conference Proceedings, Geoinformatics: Theoretical and Applied Aspects 2020, May 2020, Volume 2020, p.1 – 5, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.2020geo084
- Visual Modeling of the Landslide Slopes Stress-Strain State for the Computer-Aided Design of Retaining Wall Structure/Elena Voloshkina;Volodymyr Efimenko;Olena Zhukova;Denis Chernyshev;Iryna Korduba;Viktoriia Shovkivska//2021 IEEE 16th International Conference on the Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems (CADSM) 2021,Page(s):5/1 - 5/5, DOI: 10.1109/CADSM52681.2021.9385211
- Theoretical substantiation and calculations of water flow to ranney water intakes and drainages under protection from submergence of the urban territories and buildings by ground water S V Telyma1, E O Oliynyk1, O S Voloshkina2 and I M Vildman3./ Innovative Technology in Architecture and Design (ITAD 2020) IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Volume 907 (2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 907 012061, https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/907/1/012061
- Forecfsung emergency situations connected with regional flooding by groundwater in southern Ukraine. Sergii Telyma, Olena Voloshkina, Yevheniia Anpilova, Volodymyr Efimenko,Yevhenii Yakovliev /16th International May Conference on Strategic Management – IMCSM2020 http://mksm.sjm06.com
- Vashchenko, V. Skalozubov, O. Voloshkina, I. Korduba, I. Dudarev, H. Hayo, O. Zhukova, V. Hryb. Stipulating the radioecological impact of consequences of accidents at nuclear power facilities Ukrainian Journal of Ecology Volume 11, No 10 (2021), Р. 24-27.