Gennadiy M. Kochetov
Povitroflotsky Pr., 03037, Kyiv-37, Ukraine
Phone: +380-44 241-55-30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine
2007 – Doctor of Sciences in Engineering (wastewater treatment), Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine
2002–2005: Post-Doctoral Course, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine
1987 – PhD in Chemistry (physical chemistry)
1982–1985: Post-Graduate Course, T. Shevchenko Kyiv State University (Kyiv, Ukraine)
1978 – BS in Chemistry (physical chemistry)
1973–1978: T. Shevchenko Kyiv State University, College of Chemistry (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Since 2020 – Head of the Laboratory of waste processing technologies, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, Ukraine
2012–2019: Head of Interdepartmental Laboratory for water treatment technologies and water quality control, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
Since 2007 – Professor, Department of Chemistry, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine)
1992–2006: Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine)
1988–1992: Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine)
1985–1988: Assistant Professor, College of Chemistry, T. Shevchenko Kyiv State University
1981–1985: Research Associate, College of Chemistry, T. Shevchenko Kyiv State University
1979–1981: Research Engineer, College of Chemistry, T. Shevchenko Kyiv State University
- Chemical Technologies
- Environmental Engineering
- Waste processing and utilization
- Wastewater Treatment
- Structural studies
Funded research projects
2021–2022: Development of resource-saving technology for ferritization treatment of industrial wastewater and sludge with waste disposal in special purpose building materials. (Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine)
2018–2020: Development of a novel technology of synthesis of magnetic nanopowders for complex clean-up of industrial wastewater, grant Science and Technology Centre of Ukraine (STCU) #6363, 2018-2020. In collaboration with Ilmenau University of Technology, Ludwig-Maximilians University (Germany) and Technical University Wien (Austria).
2018–2020: Development of integrated industrial wastewater treatment with waste utilization in concrete production (Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine)
2012–2014: Development of integrated resource-saving technology for industrial Wastewater Treatment (Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine)
2012–2014: Development of resource-saving treatment for zinc-containing wastewater (Slovenian Agency of Research Activity)
2008–2010: Development of a resource-saving technology for utilization of copper substances from industrial wastewater (BMBF, Germany)
2002–2003: Development of new environmentally sound technology for processing of toxic electroplating waste (jointly with USA scientists)
2000–2001: Development of integrated technology for heavy metal recycle (NATO Collaborative Linkage Grant, jointly with the USA scientists USA)
- Zoria D. Integrated treatment of industrial wastewater containing copper compounds, 2020.
- Kolodko A. Environmentally friendly processing of hazardous waste from galvanic facilities, 2019.
- Samchenko D. Improving ferritisation treatment of high concentration wastewater containing nickel compounds, 2017.
Since 2014 – Expert of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in the field of "Environmental and construction technologies".
Since 2018 – Chief editor of the journal "Problems of water supply, water treatment and hydraulics".
2014–2018: MC Observer at COST (European Co-operation in Science and Technology) Action ES1403: New and emerging challenges and opportunities in wastewater reuse (NEREUS)
- Authored or co-authored 82 research papers, 19 peer-review journals
- Presented 115 research findings on 85 scientific meetings
- Patented 12 inventions on processes and equipment for waste and wastewater treatment
- Kochetov, O. Kovalchuk, D.Samchenko Development of technology of utilization of products of ferritization processing of galvanic waste in the composition of alkaline cements, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. ‒ 2020. ‒ 5/10 (107). ‒ Р 6 - 13.
- Monastyrov, M.; Prikhna, T.; Halbedel, B.; Kochetov, G. Electroerosion dispersion, sorption and coagulation for complex water purification: Electroerosion waste recycling and manufacturing of metal, oxide and alloy nanopowders. Nanotechnol. Percept. 2019, 15, 48–57
- Heuss-Aßbichler, M. John, D. Klapper, U. Bläß, G. Kochetov, Recovery of copper as zero-valent phase and or copper oxide nanoparticles from wastewater by ferritization, Journal of Environmental Management 2016, V. 181, 1-7
- Kochetov, D. Samchenko, I. Naumenko. Improvement of the ferritisation method for removal of nickel compounds from wastewater. Civil and Environmental Engineering 2014, V. 5, 143–149
- Kochetov, V. Ternovtsev, V. Zaitsev, S. Alekseev. Sorption-oxidation method of treatment for exhausted technological solutions. Chemistry and technology of water 2004, V. 26, 444-449